Sound Plumbing Advice
We love helping you with any plumbing issue you may have. Here are a few money-saving and stress-relieving tips.
Tips for Conservation
- Install a toilet flapper and valve to keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Save energy by making sure the temperature on your water heater is below 120°F.
Tips for Preventing Leaks
- During cold weather, cover outside faucets with insulation kits.
- Make sure your water pressure is below 60 pounds.
Tips for Avoiding Clogs
- Dissolve soap and greasy materials in your pipes by pouring a few gallons of boiled water down the sink about once a month.
- Use a strainer in kitchen and bathroom sinks to prevent hair, soap and other items from going down the drain.
For service, call us at (956) 968-8377 or click here.